Wednesday, January 14, 2009

World of Firsts

Elijah has started doing several new things recently and I thought I would share them. He has began to pull up some (which is a start). He is also really trying to crawl. He really isn't sure what to do with his hands but he is trying. His new words are hi, bye and kitty. He adores our cat (tries to pull his hair and hit him with a plastic cooking spoon as he walks by).









He is growing up so fast. He can now turn pages of books (baby books of course but that is a start). Before I know it, my little man will be 9 months old and will hopefully have some teeth (none yet and he is 8 1/2 months). I can't wait to see what the rest of his first year of life has in store for us.

I love you my son.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

He is getting too big. Sadness. Hopefully he will break through his first tooth here soon. :) I know that will make you happy. :)