Friday, January 30, 2009

Illness

I know it has been awhile but I have a sick little one at home. He just got over an ear infection on Monday of this week and as of yesterday afternoon he had a temperature of 100.5. He has never had a temperature even with his ear infection so his mommy was a little freaked out. I also found out yesterday that a child in his day care room has RSV, so as you can imagine I was doubly freaked. He was burning up all night even after Tylenol. This morning about 2 he begins to rustle a little so my husband so in to check on him and take his temperature. 102.2 As you can imagine I am in panic mode I take off his outfit and rush for the Tylenol. A Dr. at Partners in Pediatrics in Montgomery was woke up in the middle of the night by me. We manage to get him cooled down but the storm of activity (changing clothes, taking temp, taking Tylenol and calling of the Dr.)made him ready to play so when it was time to go back to bed, he was not having it. We were up til about 3:15 when he finally decided to go back to bed (with us). I praise God every day for my precious boy and can not imagine what I would do if something were to happen to him.





On a happier note, my son is going to be nine months on Sunday. We are taking him tomorrow to have pictures done at Portrait Innovation so more pics to follow. He is becoming mobile as so can see in the picture. Still not teeth but Mommy is hoping they will come in soon. It is hard to believe that he is that old. I love you so much Elijah Logan Harris.

No comments: