Monday, February 2, 2009

Update and Elijah's Birthday

First of all I wanted to give you an update on Elijah. He finally over the fear. PRAISE GOD! I really didn't like the 102.2 fever. He as a stuffy nose but that is due to the drastic change in temperature. So, this weekend was pretty much taken up with checking temps and dosing meds. I did manage to sneak in some projects for his birthday party. If you have been reading my blogs you might have already figured out that his birthday is not until May (the 1st to be exact). I really don't like to wait til the last minute. I have been creating a lot of things for his birthday instead of buying them. I think it makes it special and unique. I am in the process of making his invitations. Here is a sample.















I also made his birthday hat, banner and birthday shirt. Below is a pictures of those.



















If you like banner, it template is a fabric garland. Although I used scrap book paper and hot glued it to ribbon and it worked well. More on the birthday front as things unfold.

No comments: