Saturday, February 14, 2009

9 month checkup

Elijah's 9 month check up went great. He weighs 20 lb 2 oz- 50% in weight. He is 29 1/2 inches tall - 90% in height and a 47 cm head circumference- 90%. That means he is a super smart,tall and slender baby. I love my little man. ON the down side of his visit we found out he has his 3rd ear infection, which he developed because of his cold. He stays at daycare during the day so it is hard to get rid of a cold.

He is going to have his first taste of scrambled egg today. Mommy is making him a special Valentine's Day breakfast. I am also going to make him his own peach smoothie with frozen peaches and yogart. I know he will love it. My little man loves to eat.

I hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Hey Laura. Just wanted to let you know that my tee pee tutorial will be up the first week of march!