Thursday, August 4, 2011

Rain, Rain, go AWAY

Well, the title might be a little misleading. I am not actually talking about the weather although I could go on FOREVER about how hot it is here in the deep South, I mean seriously, we are under a heat advisor ALL week. SO looking forward to fall. I am referring to the phrase "When it rains, it pours". That is exactly how I would describe my life right now. Let me paint you a picture. Starting Monday we noticed Elijah had a rash on the front of both leg. I knew deep down it was poison ivy. SO, we started an extermination process. It continues today with a trip to Pri-med for some steroids. In the process of all this I managed to get it in my eye. I, however can't take Steroids because of breastfeeding. So I am stuck taking eye drops for 7 days. Meanwhile I am washing my hands like crazy to make sure Serra doesn't get it. If that isn't enough, Jonah is out of town for work so I am on extermination duty by myself.

I wish that were all. I got a notice in the mail that this would be my last week of unemployment. I was thinking "GREAT". So, I had to call the unemployment office (which took 45 minutes) and get that straightened out. I am hoping that I don't miss a week of benefits.

I am sure I am missing something. The only thing that is getting me through is the good Lord. Pray for me if you get a chance. I have some more things going on that I can't talk about.

Until next time my friends...