Thursday, July 8, 2010

My blogging Hiatus

Well, a lot has happened since I last TRULY blogged.Where to begin. I have lost my job AGAIN. This is the story of a non-tenured teachers life. We found out that they were letting all non-tenured teachers go in Montgomery County. I thought to myself, "Great, here we go again." So, the Majority of my summer has been spent looking for a job. Don't get me wrong. That is not ALL I have done this summer but I am getting to that.

I was fortunate enough to get to go to KY to spend some time with my sister,brother-in-law and nephew. We had a great time. Below are the highlights:

Day One: Cincinnati Zoo



I love this picture of my family.

This one needs NO Explanation

Vampire Bat (YUK)

Brother-in-law, Sister and Nephew (plus a niece on the way)
My Tired baby and Handsome Hubby

Day 2: Newport Aquarium


The Eel looks like it is going to eat my baby

(Look Mommy an angel fish)

Elijah playing music with the people in the courtyard

We had a great trip and Elijah and I get to mark one thing on our list to do before we die: Fly on an airplane. (Neither of us like it very much).

More from my blogging hiatus to come......

No comments: