Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas

Our house is officially decorated. The presents are bought, wrapped and at my parent's house awaiting Christmas. We learned real quick with Elijah that breakable ornaments can't go on the tree. We were forced to by plastic or metal. I think it turned out good. What do you think?







Since we are completely finished with buying Christmas, I figured I would take advantage of the free time and catch up on some crafts for Elijah's room. EVENTUALLY, it will completely be dinosaurs. (Special thanks to my husband for all the help) I also managed to make some Christmas presents for co-workers. Here are the finished products:


























1 comment:

Lillian said...

Those are too cute! Going to have to get you to work on some for Jake's room in a car theme. I still have the car hooks you made. Got to hang them up.