Saturday, April 18, 2009

My how time flies

This has dual meaning. This week was spring break for Prattville High where I teach. I can't believe how quickly it flew by. I have loved being home with my little boy and am really dreading coming back to work on Monday. I have had so much fun. We stayed in our little routine which he loves. Mommy is really going to miss him on Monday when he goes back to daycare.




Also, this weekend marked the one year birthday of my friend Susannah's son Anderson. This was Elijah's first birthday party to be invited to. He had so much fun. His mommy even let him eat birthday cake (not too much icing though). I made the cakes for his birthday party, which I think turned out pretty good. What do you think.




2 comments:

Lillian said...

Cake looked yummy! Makes me hungry! Great job on them. You might get voted to make Jake one next year!

Susannah said...

They looked fabulous! Thank you again sooo much!! We had a lot of FUN! :) Only 1!!!!! more month!!!