Thursday, November 6, 2008

Elijah

My son Elijah is my whole life (well, my husband included). Elijah is 6 months old and absolutely the most beautiful child I have seen. He has the funniest facial expressions. You can look at him and see absolute joy in his face. He has just started sitting up by his self and I am so proud of him. We are now working on crawling. Last night was his first adventure with Green bean baby food and as you might expect, he HATED it. I had to hide the taste of it with some sweet potatoes (which he loves).

The highlight of my day is when I get to leave my job and go pick him up from daycare. He is always so happy to see his mama (which he can say by the way). Seeing that smile on his face makes all the crap I have gone through during the day melt away.

I can't wait until Christmas holidays. This is his first Christmas with us and will be the center of attention at Christmas. I am also looking forward to the holidays because I am off work for two weeks and have that time at home with my soon.

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Me too!! Can't wait to spend time with Anderson!